See a Big Orange Unicycle


Andy unicycles too


A unicycle strengthens your brain-body connection, improves coordination, and enhances mental well-being.
Astronomy Picture of the Day
• iUnicycle2 on instagram •
Silence is the voice of complicity. = more Pangloss quotes
Andy Unicycles Too: "The Greatest Man I Ever Knew" - Frank Turek's Speech at Charlie Kirk 1-Year Memorial

Daily

Followers

About Me

My photo
iunicycle2@gmail.com |-|-| I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. -Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

Outstanding

Outstanding
Outstanding

All round

Saturday, September 12, 2026

"The Greatest Man I Ever Knew" - Frank Turek's Speech at Charlie Kirk 1-Year Memorial

"The Greatest Man I Ever Knew"

 - Frank Turek's Speech at Charlie Kirk 1-Year Memorial

Sep 11, 2026 

Frank Turek pays tribute to Charlie Kirk at the Freedom Built to Last Memorial, sharing the issues that mattered most to Charlie and the faith behind his immeasurable courage. From what it really means to get “justice” to why everyone, including Charlie, needs a Savior, Frank points us back to the Gospel while honoring the friend he calls “the greatest man I ever knew personally.” 🤝 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 (𝗧𝗔𝗫-𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘) 🤝 ● https://donor.crossexamined.org/ 👥 𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔 👥 ● Facebook:   / crossexamined.org   ● X https://x.com/DrFrankTurek ● Instagram:   / drfrankturek   ● TikTok: https://bit.ly/3SSqGE5 🗄️ 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗖𝗘𝗦 🗄️ ● Website: https://crossexamined.org ● Store: https://impactapologetics.com/ ● Online Courses: https://www.onlinechristiancourses.com/ 🎙️ 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗗𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 🎙️ ● Apple Podcast: http://bit.ly/CrossExamined_Podcast ● Spotify: http://bit.ly/CrossExaminedOfficial_P... ● Pandora: https://bit.ly/3M3c3tY ● iHeart: https://bit.ly/3ApZ2Il ● Podchaser: https://bit.ly/46PBzfH #Apologetics #Jesus #Christianity #Theology #Doctrine #Bible #QuestionsAboutFaith #Answers #Skeptics  #ChristianityIsTrue #True #CrossExamined #FrankTurek

No comments:

Post a Comment

juggle

http://coltisorderai.blogspot.ro

It can be said, It can be earned... 
Something smart cannot be burned.



That Rooofer on his unicycle

Latest post

OPENING STATEMENT: Utah Turning Point USA chapter holds memorial service for Charlie Kirk

OPENING STATEMENT: Utah Turning Point USA chapter holds memorial service for Charlie Kirk Sep 11, 2026   #krnv #reno #news One year after ...

Popular Posts

Hey

Hey
Hey

AJ RedGreen